Jewelry is always a welcome gift, but selecting a piece with personal significance for the recipient can make it even more special. This demonstrates to the recipient that you put a lot of thought and consideration into selecting their gift.
- Selecting jewelry with gemstones in the recipient’s favorite color is an easy way to incorporate some personal significance. If your recipient wears a particular color frequently, jewelry with gemstones in that color would be a good choice.
- Birthstones are another easy way to make a jewelry gift more personal. Birthstones can be incorporated into virtually any type of jewelry, from earrings and pendants to bracelets and rings.
- Going a step further, family jewelry is a great idea for mothers and grandmothers. This could include rings or pendants with the birthstones of her children or grandchildren.
- Jewelry with initials and monograms are very popular right now, including pendants, bracelets, and even rings.
- Selecting jewelry that commemorates a significant event or special memory is a great way to make your gift more personal. Charm bracelets are perfect for this. Charms exist to represent virtually anything you want, from favorite sports to locations visited and everything in between.
- A locket can be personalized on the exterior with a monogram or other engraving and on the interior with a special photo. Lockets can be worn around the neck on a chain or attached to a bracelet as a charm.
- Engraving can be used to personalize jewelry. Engrave names, initials, a special date, or special message on your gift.
- If you want a truly unique jewelry gift, opt for custom designed jewelry. A talented jewelry designer, like The Diamond World, can work with you to design a one-of-a-kind piece, including earrings, pendants, rings, bracelets, and more. A custom designed jewelry piece is sure to become a treasured gift and future family heirloom.