Picking out the perfect engagement ring for the love of your life is a daunting task. After all, she’ll be wearing this ring for the rest of her life.
You’ve found the love of your life. You’re ready to make the big commitment. Now all you need is the ring. Choosing an engagement ring from the vast assortment available can be daunting. At The Diamond World, we’re seeing several trends right now that can help you narrow down your selection.
- Vintage styles – These antique-style engagement rings are delicate, feminine and romantic, often featuring filigree, lace patterns, scalloped edges, or floral carvings.
- Double halos – These settings have been a huge trend that we anticipate will continue. Double halo settings feature two tiers of smaller diamonds surrounding the main stone, which give the illusion of more carat weight.
- Different cuts – Many brides and grooms are choosing alternatives to the traditional round diamond, such as pear-, cushion-, marquise-, oval-, and emerald-cut diamonds.
- Colored diamonds and gemstones – Yellow diamonds, champagne diamonds, sapphires, rubies and emeralds have all been showing up on more and more engagement rings, either as the main stone or as accent stones.
- Mixed metals – While platinum is still the most popular choice for engagement rings, other metals, including white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold, are showing up more. Some couples are choosing to combine two or more metals.
- Custom engagement rings – Many brides want a ring that is truly unique and one-of-a-kind, making custom engagement rings a popular choice. The Diamond World’s expert jewelry designers can work with you to create a beautiful sparkler that expresses your bride’s personality and style.